This article will walk you through the available options for Payouts using our PayPal integration.
PayPal is a great way to pay commissions automatically through your portal without the need for writing checks or logging into another payment system. You may view your PayPal integration on the "Integrations" page, accessible from the left side bar within your Partner Portal.
1. Connecting PayPal
- Login to your portal with the “Admin” login.
- Select Integrations on the left side menu.
- Under the Payments section you will want to select Enable PayPal and log in with your PayPal account.
2. PayPal Manual Payments
- Commission payments can be set up on a specific lead by navigating to the Lead detail page.
- Then select the PayPal icon above your transactions.
- You will then be prompted for minimum payment information and can schedule the payment to process when desired.
3. Automatic Payments
- In order to have payments generated automatically you will want to navigate to the "Program" page on the left side menu within your portal.
- Then you can select Payment Scheduling and tune the payments to your company needs.
- PayPal accounts must be funded 2 business days prior to the commissions being sent out. Should the account not be funded ahead of time the system will display an error and once the account is funded you will need to click the retry button from the payments tab to resend the transfer.
- Payments must be approved prior to Partner Portal sending commission payments. This can be done on the "Payments" page located on the left side menu in your portal.