This article will walk you through the process of integrating your HubSpot with your Partner Portal. For more details on our HubSpot integration and its features click here.
How to Integrate with HubSpot:
Integrating your HubSpot pipeline with PartnerPortal.io can be done in a few easy steps. This integration is included in both Plus and enterprise plans.
1. Log in to your partner portal.
2. The Integration information section that can be found on the left-hand sidebar. In the Integration section, you can select "Enable Hubspot".
3. Upon selecting the “Enable Hubspot” button, a button will appear that says "Login with Hubspot".
4. Upon selecting the “Login with Hubspot” button, a pop-up window will appear where you will select the HubSpot account you want to integrate with (see screenshot below).
5. Upon selecting the correct HubSpot account you will be required to choose the pipeline you want to phase.
6. Upon selecting the correct pipeline you will be required to select where new deals will be created in HubSpot and phase your HubSpot phases with the portal's phases. (see screenshot below).
7. Once you have phased your HubSpot pipeline with the PartnerPortal.io your deals will now be connected bi-directionally. See below for an example:
7. Now, when new leads are submitted to your portal they will be created in HubSpot in the phase that you chose in step 5.