This article will walk you through the process of issuing payments in your Partner Portal.
How to Manually Process a Payment:
Issuing a payment to your partner/partner is easy. If you are on the basic plan this is done manually through the “view leads” section of the portal. Do issue a payment to a partner, please follow the instructions below:
1. Select the partner and lead you to wish to issue a payment to
Please make sure the commission % is set to the correct amount. This is how your commission payout will be calculated.
2. In the payment information section under “Transaction Log” there is an “Add Payment” button.
3. Upon selecting the “Add Payment” button, a pop-up window will appear where you will enter the payment information needed (see screenshot below).
4. Add Payment Button will give you the following options:
- This is not editable and will display the referral partner you are issuing a payment to.
- This is not editable will display the lead name you are issuing payment for.
- The date the payment will be issued
- The start date for when the payment will be calculated from
- The end date for when the payment will be calculated to
- If your payment is associated with payment ID’s or invoices in your accounting software and you want to track it and tie to a payment
- The revenue, the lead generated during that payment period
- The commission rate the payment will be calculated with
- The amount to be paid calculated by dividing the total revenue by commission
- There are three statuses you may select from
- A payment has been scheduled for a future date
- A payment has been processed
- A payment has been completed and a transfer has been issued to the PayPal account that is on file.